JDLink machine monitoring services
JDLink, John Deere's state-of-the-art telematics solution, gives you remote access to fleet location, utilization, diagnostic data, and reporting capabilities. With new machine purchases, West Side's fleet monitoring service is included for the duration of the original five-year JDLink subscription.
Advantages of JDLink:
- Monitors machine health
- Tracks and provides alerts for preventative maintenance
- Simplifies maintenance scheduling and documentation
- Tracks location and hours of use
- Documents machine and operator productivity
- Recovers stolen machines through GPS tracking
With West Side's Fleet Monitoring service, our technology specialists utilize a triage portal to analyze diagnostic trouble codes on our customers’ equipment. If an alert comes in that is actionable, it is routed to the local service manager, who then calls the customer.